Individual Personal Accident
Underwritten by Allianz General Insurance Malaysia Berhad
What is the product about?
This policy provides compensation in the event of injury, disability or death caused solely by accidental, external and visible events.
What are the covers/benefits provided?
- Accidental Death;
- Permanent Disablement;
- 24-Hour Coverage
- Worldwide Territorial Limit
Cash Before Cover
The premium due must be paid and received by Allianz before the cover can commence. This coverage is automatically null and void if this condition is not satisfied.
Insured Person aged between twenty one (21) years old to seventy (70) years old.
This insurance cover will be renewable up to seventy (70) years old
Table of Coverage & Competitive Premium
· At All Times (24 hours)
· Age Limit Extension (up to 65 years, renewal up to 70)
· Strike, Riot and Civil Commotion
· Unscheduled Flights
· Amateur Sports
Limit of Liabilities Offered
Total Permanent Disablement
Gross Annual Premium (excl. SST)
- A specially arranged Personal Accident coverage for ICDM members only.
- Application made easy with the submission of declaration form only instead of individual proposal form assessment.
- Comprehensive choice of coverage at competitive premium.
- High coverage limits and does not need full personal information.
- What are the major exclusions under this policy?
This policy does not cover death or injury caused by the following events:
- War, terrorism, radiation or contamination by radioactivity
- Suicide or self-inflicted injury, pre-existing physical defect or infirmity, AIDS, pregnancy
- Professional or hazardous sports, aerial activities, underwater activities requiring breathing apparatus
- Member of armed forces, rescue services, police forces, aircraft crew
- What are the excluded occupations of this policy?
- Police, army / military and law enforcement officers
- Aircraft testers, pilots or crew
- Racing Drivers
- Persons engaged in professional sports activities
- Persons engaged in underground mining and tunneling
- Seamen and sea fishermen
- War correspondents
- Oil rig workers
- Persons engaged in demolition of buildings
- Persons engaged in ambulance services
- Sawyers, timber logging workers, drivers/attendants of timber lorries and winches
- Wood working machinists – using wood working machinery driven by mechanical power
- Explosive handlers
- Railway manual worker
- Animal trainers
- Security personnel (with firearms)
- Building cleaners (exceeding 9 M)
Note: This list is non-exhaustive. Please refer to the policy for the full list of exclusions under this policy.
- What are the other conditions I may be subject to?
Duty of Disclosure
Consumer Insurance Contract
Pursuant to Paragraph 5 of Schedule 9 of the Financial Services Act 2013, if you are applying for this Insurance wholly for purposes unrelated to your trade, business or profession, you have a duty to take reasonable care not to make a misrepresentation in answering the questions in the Proposal Form and/or all the questions required by Allianz fully and accurately and disclose any other matter that you know to be relevant to our decision in accepting the risks and determining the rates and terms to be applied, otherwise it may result in avoidance of contract, claim denied or reduced, terms changed or varied, or contract terminated.
Non-consumer Insurance Contract
Pursuant to Paragraph 4(1) of Schedule 9 of the Financial Services Act 2013, if you are applying for this Insurance for purposes related to your trade, business or profession, you have a duty to disclose any matter that you know to be relevant to our decision in accepting the risks and determining the rates and terms to be applied and any matter a reasonable person in the circumstances could be expected to know to be relevant, otherwise it may result in avoidance of contract, claim denied or reduced, terms changed or varied, or contract terminated.
This Duty of Disclosure for Consumer and Non-consumer Insurance Contract shall continue until the time the contract is entered, varied or renewed. You also have a duty to tell us immediately if at any time after your contract of insurance has been entered, varied or renewed with us, any of the information given in inaccurate or has changed.