We continuously explore opportunities with new partners to bring special privileges for our members. Please call the Membership Department for the latest details.
For Corporate Members
- Consultancy & Services:
- Willis Towers Watson: 1 x Complimentary Remuneration Committee Support to share trends and discuss Executive Compensation issues
- Black Sun: How do you measure and communicate corporate impact? Find out if your communications help to tell your story on high-stakes topics such as climate change, human rights and governance. ICDM Corporate members will receive a complimentary high-level assessment based on Black Sun’s nine pillars of stakeholder communications. For more information, please visit https://www.blacksunplc.com/en/our-thinking/horizon.html and get in touch with Zu Heng for the service at email@example.com.
- V-cube Malaysia: Enjoy 10% discount on virtual AGM technology platform and KPMG’s governance advisory services as well as scrutineer fee. Click here for more information.
- Risk Management
- Sterling Group of Companies: RiSKID Risk Management Collaborative Tool is now available exclusively to ICDM Corporate Members at only RM5,000.00 per use/project instead of annual subscription. RISKID is a very flexible risk management tool and it fully supports the organization's risk management standards, be it ISO31000, RISMAN, COSO, FMEA, HSSE, PRINCE2 or Solvency II. For further details, contact Ms Nurul Nadheerah, Solutions Director – RISKID, Sterling Group of Companies at +6012-8272801 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pantai & Gleaneagles Hospitals Nationwide:
Employees of Corporate Member to enjoy preferential rates for Health Screening Package & Hospitalisation based on direct panelship. Subject to eligibility.
For Individual Members
- Professional Qualification:
- CIMA® Global C-Suite Business and Finance Programm
ICDM members interested in pursuing CIMA membership and the Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) may be interested in this exclusive fast-track programme, which currently offers the highest exemptions for any CIMA programme. This programme requires participants to only sit for the last exam of the CIMA’s CGMA Professional Qualification, the Strategic Case Study (SCS).
Click here for the programme brochure.
Write to email@example.com to find out more and register with our strategic partner, CIMA®.
Financial Times (FT) Virtual Workshops: 10% discount for ICDM members. Click here for more information on the Virtual Workshops. Contact ICDM Membership to find out on how you can register.
Only the first 3 members from ICDM who register will receive the discount. ICDM Members completing the workshop entitles them to join the FT alumni network and alumni events. Additionally, ICDM Members completing the workshop will also receive a 15% discount on Diploma fee when enrolling into FT Non-Executive Director Diploma programme.
- Consultancy & Services
CTOS: Enjoy a 10% discount on the purchase of CTOS Score. CTOS Score is an easy to understand 3-digit number on how good your credit health is and how likely you’ll be approved for your next loan, credit card or any other borrowings. The higher the score, the lower the credit risk. A good credit score could land you a better deal.
- Pantai Hospitals and Gleneagles Hospitals Nationwide:
1 (One) 20% Discount on Health Screening Package for Member & 10% discount on Health Screening Package for the member’s family (Spouse, Parent’s & Parents-in-law). Validity for a period of 1 year upon member sign-up.
Flaunt Your Membership Hallmark
You may showcase your post nominal on:
- Your business card and email sign off
- Online profile and resume
- Speaking engagements
- Company's annual reports
- Company website