We continuously explore opportunities with new partners to bring special privileges for our members. Please call the Membership Department for the latest details.
For Corporate Members
- Consultancy & Services:
- Willis Towers Watson: 1 x Complimentary Remuneration Committee Support to share trends and discuss Executive Compensation issues
- Black Sun: Corporate reports that meet international reporting standards are important for entering global markets and raising capital, and especially green financing. Find out if your annual reports, sustainability reports and websites meet international reporting standards with Black Sun’s Corporate Reporting Diagnostics & Benchmarking Service. For a limited time until 31 Dec 2021, ICDM Corporate members will receive a 20% discount on this service. Please get in touch with Zu Heng for the service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- V-cube Malaysia: Enjoy 10% discount on virtual AGM technology platform and KPMG’s governance advisory services as well as scrutineer fee. Click here for more information.
- Risk Management
- Sterling Group of Companies: RiSKID Risk Management Collaborative Tool is now available exclusively to ICDM Corporate Members at only RM5,000.00 per use/project instead of annual subscription. RISKID is a very flexible risk management tool and it fully supports the organization's risk management standards, be it ISO31000, RISMAN, COSO, FMEA, HSSE, PRINCE2 or Solvency II. For further details, contact Ms Nurul Nadheerah, Solutions Director – RISKID, Sterling Group of Companies at +6012-8272801 or email@example.com
- Pantai & Gleaneagles Hospitals Nationwide:
Employees of Corporate Member to enjoy preferential rates for Health Screening Package & Hospitalisation based on direct panelship. Subject to eligibility.
For Individual Members
- Professional Qualification:
- Fast Track to CIMA Professional Global Designation
This exclusive programme is open for Directors, CEOs, CFOs and Senior Management who wish to enhance their professional standing with the CIMA Professional Qualification. As an ICDM member, you will enjoy a special study support worth £200 when you sign up the programme for £5,300.
Under this exclusive programme, candidates will sit only for the last exam of the CIMA professional qualification – a three-hour case study exam. Through successful completion of this paper and relevant work experience, you can qualify for CIMA membership and earn the professional global designation of Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) conferred by CIMA and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. For more information, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org or NaidatulAfiqah.Omar@aicpa-cima.com +6019 206 0813. This Special Privileges promotion is valid until 31 March 2021.
Financial Times (FT) Virtual Workshops: 10% discount for Corporate Member. Click here for more information on the Virtual Workshops. Contact ICDM Membership to find out on how you can register.
FT’s upcoming workshop is the Effective Non-Executive Director 2 Day Workshop on February 25th & 26th.
Only the first 3 members from ICDM who register will receive the discount. ICDM Members completing the workshop entitles them to join the FT alumni network and alumni events. Additionally, ICDM Members completing the workshop will also receive a 15% discount on Diploma fee when enrolling into FT Non-Executive Director Diploma programme.
- Consultancy & Services
CTOS: Enjoy a 10% discount on the purchase of CTOS Score. CTOS Score is an easy to understand 3-digit number on how good your credit health is and how likely you’ll be approved for your next loan, credit card or any other borrowings. The higher the score, the lower the credit risk. A good credit score could land you a better deal.
Flaunt Your Membership Hallmark
You may showcase your post nominal on:
- Your business card and email sign off
- Online profile and resume
- Speaking engagements
- Company's annual reports
- Company website