Customised for Specific Needs
We are able to customise a programme of any topic and deliver it in-house within your own boardroom or venues of your choice. Our Bespoke Programme draws upon our extensive range of programmes in accordance with our Director Competency Framework and Development Pathway to meet the development needs of your board as a whole. This focused approach ensures maximum relevancy and effectiveness as well as contributes to consistent performance when executing board functions and processes.
Customised Learning Solutions For Large Corporate Groups
For large corporations that consist of a diverse company structure such as holding company, public-listed subsidiaries and unlisted subsidiaries, training for directors is often done in an ad-hoc manner. We tailor sustainable structured learning solutions that meet the long-term strategic goals of the organisation with aligned corporate objectives.
Customise an In-House Programme for Your Board Today
Choose from the top 15 bespoke webinars and programmes below or request for a complimentary consultation to discuss your unique board leadership development needs.
Top 15 Bespoke Webinars & Programmes for 2022
From digital leadership to board architecture and ESG, our programmes are globally-benchmarked to help directors lead confidently.
Download the Brochure
- The Rise of ESG And Sustainability In The Boardroom
- The Board & Sustainable Leadership For The Decade Of Action
- Digital Upskilling for Boards
- Cybersecurity – A Boardroom Agenda
- Introduction To Corporate Directorship
- Financial Language In A Boardroom
- Board Behavioural Dynamics
- Corporate Governance Rules Amidst COVID-19
- The Role of Board in Strategy & Risk Management Oversight
- Stakeholder Voice in the Boardroom
- MCCG Revision 2021 - What You Need To Know
- Sustainable Reset: The Role of NRC in a Post-Pandemic World
- Digital Disruptions – Winning Strategies for Legacy Companies
- How to be an Effective NED in a Disruptive World
- Board and Executive Remuneration in Times of Crisis
ICDM Corporate Members will be able to enjoy special discounts on this service.